Popular Daybed Finishes
10 Things to Know Before Buying Wood Daybeds:
1. With wrap-around arms, elegant rounded edges, and a few fluffy pillows, a wood sleigh bed feels as safe and cozy as a momma's lap.
2. What's hiding under your daybed? Maybe another bed: Trundle beds double your fun, then hide away in the place where you'd normally have monsters.
3. The simple, stately grace of a mission-style daybed is defined by its clean lines and airy, open construction. No wonder this wood daybed design has lasted 200 years. It's heavenly.
4. Peek under the covers! We offer top quality mattresses designed especially for any wood daybed. Choose soft foam or firm coil, standard or extra-long, even extra-thick. Many of our daybeds include the mattress free.
5. Almost all wood daybeds use a standard 38x75-inch mattress. We also offer full size daybeds that are 16 inches wider, for people who dream big.
6. Match our variety of painted finishes to your decor. Wood daybeds also come in luxurious natural finishes, from dusky dark to sunny light, that go with anything. See the whole finish line.
7. Hey, princess! Start building your fantasy bedroom with a canopy daybed. Once offered only for royalty, a canopy-style wood daybed can now be the crown jewel of your room.
8. Sleek, angular, modern, and colorful. There's nothing old-fashioned about our line of contemporary daybeds.
9. Basketball players take naps too. We have extra-long daybeds a full five inches longer than standard mattresses. It's the cure for hangovers.
10. Our upholstered wood daybeds are covered with soft fabric over cushy, cozy stuffing. Give yourself a pad on the back.