1. Life may feel like it has different dimensions when you sleep during the day, but daybed mattress dimensions are the same as standard twin and full size daybed mattresses. A daybed twin size is 39W by 75L, and a daybed full size is 54W and 75L.
2. Twin is the most common daybed size, due to the compact, space-saving efficiency of daybed couches, sofas, and trundles. Our daybed twin mattresses offer firm, medium, and soft support, with resilient designs for high-use daybeds.
3. The wider dimensions of daybed full mattresses are ideal for sleeping two, or for convertible sofas or under-the-bed trundles that are used by adults and/or teens. A daybed full mattress with memory foam support is a worthwhile investment for insomniac couch sleepers, both in $$$s and ZZZs.
4. Sorry, gardeners: a daybed zone number isn't the same as a USDA Plant Hardiness zone—it's a daybed, not a plant bed. Otis zone numbers signify support, e.g. Zone 9 is extra firm, Zone 1 is soft and pressure relaxing.
5. Soft daybed mattresses typically offer more of a body-molded sleep experience, with more filling and a smaller inner core. A high-end soft one will have a thicker foam layer with greater density.
6. If a daybed mattress of nightbed quality is a must-have furnishing for your home, a Glideaway Sleep Product is an excellent choice. Glideaway's best luxury memory foam offer high-density support and a 20-year manufacturer's warranty.
7. Kids have bedtime stories. Adults have mattress toppers. The plush comfort of a thick topper is the inside story of a daybed pillow-top's stress-relieving comfort.
8. Kids daybed mattresses don't have special sizes, but there are ones made with allergy and health considerations in mind. Boyd's Visco aren't touched during production, and they're hygienically compressed, machine rolled, and vacuum packed. They're also tested for lead and phthalate.
9. For budget-conscious shoppers, a daybed with mattress included is a great two-for-one deal. We offer many that come with a FREE mattress even!